CONSIDER THIS BEFORE USING HealthData: THIS SITE IS NOT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.If you have an emergency, PLEASE CALL 000.
Telemonitoring is only a complimentary service to your current face to face visit of your GP. We do not intend to substitute this service with your physical doctor visit. In fact this service will help you to have continuity of the monitoring and access to your GP when a face-to-face visit can be avoided.
Medical Disclaimer - You agree to seek immediate medical attention should your condition change or your symptoms worsen. If you require immediate medical attention, you should contact your local emergency services immediately. All doctors in HealthData system are Australian registered doctors and most of them are working in a day to day physical practice. Hence All Providers are independent Medical Practitioners, and are therefore not solely responsible for any treatment response. You are solely responsible for all information and/or communication sent.
HealthData does not guarantee that only telemonitoring is the appropriate course of treatment for your particular health care problem. HealthData just transfers the data that are captured through your wireless measuring device to your chosen doctor. The doctor should also acknowledge to monitor your readings as well. If either one of the parties do not consent for the same, then HealthData will not send data to the doctor.
HealthData and its physicians reserve the right to deny care for actual or potential misuse of these Services.
Please read through the following general terms and conditions which will govern your use of the HealthData Website. By using this website, you acknowledge and confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to abide by these Terms Copyright in all content contained on this Website, including but not limited to text, drawings, photographs and page layout, subsists under, and is protected by, the Copyright Act 1968 and international copyright laws and, unless stated otherwise, is owned by HealthData or used by HealthData under licence.
1. Once you are registered, you will be able to access your HealthData website or mobile app. The data collected from your vital sign monitoring devices can b viewed from the website or app.
2. When you first access the system, you need to link with the device that you have and authorise HealthData to get your data from the device that your linking.
3. You must take reasonable precautions to ensure that no one else can access your personal web-page on the system. Your doctor is not allowed to provide medical advice or prescriptions to another person accessing your personal web-page and cannot accept responsibility if this occurs because of your failure to keep your username and/or password secure.
4. The system is intended to allow you to send frequent vital signs data for tracking your readings and it is for non-urgent matters. For any future change in your symptom(s) or medical presentation related to your consult with the practitioner you are sole responsible for seeking further medical advice.
5. You acknowledge that the system has certain limitations arising out of the inability of your doctor to conduct a physical examination and hence it can’t and shouldn’t substitute with your day to day physical visit to your doctor.
6. HealthData will take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal and contact details on the system are: a) Kept confidential; b) Protected from unauthorized access; and c) Not divulged to third parties.
7. Except when users are notified by HealthData of periods during which the system is to be unavailable for use, HealthData must take reasonable steps to ensure that you have access to the system and the system otherwise remains functional and operative at all reasonable times. Despite this obligation, HealthData does not accept responsibility if you are unable to access the system or if it ceases or fails to function due to: a) A failure or malfunction of software or hardware on which the system is dependent; or b) Cause or circumstance(s) beyond the reasonable control of HealthData.
8. The Website may contain links to third party information and products. Such content and links are not owned, operated or maintained by HealthData nor are they affiliated or associated with HealthData in any way, unless indicated on the external site. HealthData is not responsible for the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or any third party sites linked to the Website. Such information, advertisements or links are purely for information purposes only and are not endorsements by HealthData as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the third party information or sites If you decide to access any of the third party services or websites advertised or linked, you do so entirely at your own risk and, as far as lawfully possible, HealthData accepts no liability or responsibility for the actions or omissions of users of the Website or linked sites in relation to the content contained therein.
9. In no event will HealthData be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses whatsoever arising from access to, reliance on, or use of services or information from or provided by or through the Website or through any related medical device used , (or any associated or linked online service, products and/or information), including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of health, business interruption, loss or information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components.
10. HealthData is not responsible for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any material accessed through the Website or external sites or devices, and will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever resulting from any users downloading or accessing any information or material through the Website or through medical devices.
11. HealthData does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of the Website for any reason whatsoever.
12. HealthData does not guarantee that files or programs executed and/or downloaded from this Website or provided via this Website are free from viruses and other unauthorised or malicious code or corruption that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software and HealthData is not liable for any such damage or interference which may be suffered in connection with use of the online services. HealthData does not guarantee the security of any information sent to the Website via the Internet or medical devices, and such information is sent at the transmitter's own risk.
13. HealthData will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from: 1. Third party service provider : information which appears on the Website, including the manner in which the information is displayed or information which may be: - inaccurate - out of date 2. Third party technology provider (Medical Device): information which is collected from medical devices including the manner in which the information is displayed or information which may be: - inaccurate - wrong
14. HealthData is not an agent for any of the Practitioners listed on this Website.